Tuesday, November 14, 2006


Don't Mess With Her
The only way to get through this gloomy month is to celebrate birthdays. L's is today, but she's got classes, so maybe I'll drop off her homemade fudge at her house on my way to drawing. Mine is in a couple of weeks. I'll be doing a craft show. We're all going out for a nice dinner somewhere to take care of four celebrations. This is always a good idea. December brings lots of birthdays too. But they kind of get sidelined by Christmas. I think we should just skip Christmas this year and put more effort into the birthdays. Speaking of which - my venerable Mom turns 80 in January. Now that's something to celebrate. I think we should take her out for a nice dinner somewhere.
A quick segue - saw 'The Prairie Home Companion' the other night. Loved it. Favourite song? 'Lola's' version of Frankie and Johnnie. Must learn words...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home